I LEARNED THAT.. I FELT THAT.. I DEVELOPED...

I learned that ICT means information,communication and technology and by CHED UNESCO this program wants to enhance the teacher to be proficient in the development and utilization of ICT and this program also helps student to develop their minds when it comes to technology.
I learned that using a technology you are a part of digital citizenship
I learned that This subject gives me some information regarding in technology.
I felt that in terms of teaching strategies one of the most important is technology tools that it can help you to demonstrates some of your topics.
I felt that as a future teacher someday, i think this program helps me to enhance and develop my skills in terms of computer literate. In this 21st century i felt that we should be able to know how to use some technology in terms of teaching strategies because in this generation, children are advanced in technology, So that as a future educator i should need to developed my skills in the use of ICT program.
I developed some skills through ICT in the use of technology that it can be able me to do some activities through technology tools and also i developed my creativity because of ICT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LESSON 1 ICT COMPETENCY STANDARDS FOR PHILIPPINE PRE-SERVICE TEACHER EDUCATION